Below is an updated list of Client Property Requirements for Sales and Letting Property in the London area, for further information please contact Craig Van Straten at John D Wood on 020 7629 9050 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Client Property Requirements
Commercial Property Lettings:
- 50,000 – 100,000 Sq. Ft. Office Units in Bloomsbury, Camden, Clerkenwell & Farringdon, Euston/Kings Cross, Fleet Street, Holborn, Old Street, Shoreditch.
- Pub with Licence in Shoreditch, Old Street, Hoxton.
- Boutique Hotel – 30-80 rooms – should be centrally located, excellent accessibility by public transport. Should have some public space for social interaction.
- Boutique Hotel – 50-120 rooms – should be in top city centre locations, or upcoming trendy location. The building ideally should be a storytelling building (historic or with a soul in it). Ideally it would have enough public space to integrate one of our restaurant concepts.
- Pub / A3 – Brixton, Balham, Clapham, Shoreditch, Old Street.
- 800-1500 Sq. Ft office in Kensington.
- 1000 – 2000 Sq. Ft Office in Pimlico / Victoria.
- Restaurants in North London for a pizzeria requiring 1,500-2,500 Sq. Ft. Needs good foot fall.
- 3000+ D2 (Gym) in Kensington, Chelsea, Kensington area.
- Office – 3,000 sq. Ft. Pall Mall.
Buy Commercial Property:
- 3,000 Ground Floor Retail Space / Good Footfall – Suitable for a bank – South East England.
- Investment opportunities with strong covenants in the regions offering yields of 7% and above.
- Investment opportunities with chained supermarkets as long term tenants in London and regions.
- Commercial investments in Paddington.
- Hotel with restaurant in Central London.